(1) You must place orders via the website which contains a description of what is included in our Mastermind, together with the price and payment terms.
(2) (a) You access our Masterclass or Membership by following the instructions which we will give you once we have accepted your order and any agreed payment has been made.
(b) However, consumers have cancellation rights (see clause 4(4)) so you will only be able to access our Mastermind during that cancellation period if you have specifically agreed to this.
(c) You should email email@example.com if you have any problems with access so that we can assist you.
(3) Our Mastermind includes group sessions and the dates and times of sessions, including any rescheduling, will be confirmed via the members’ Facebook group. Your attendance is your sole responsibility.
(4) Whilst we will always try to ensure that you can access the Mastermind, due to the nature of the internet, we are not responsible if you can’t, nor responsible for any defect or other consequences.
(5) It is your responsibility to make sure you that your account details (and log-in) are kept secure. If you are aware of, or suspect that there is a problem (such as someone else accessing it) you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
(6) Your access and use of the Mastermind is subject to reasonable use, and in accordance with the description on the website and the licence in clause 2(7) following.
(7) Licence – We own the Mastermind and all the contents and any rights (such as copyright and other intellectual property rights). Provided that you’ve paid any agreed payment, you get a non-exclusive licence (right) to use to use it for yourself and your own business only. You can’t share it with any other person or organisation or allow them to to access or use all or any part of it, nor can you copy, modify or publish it (such as on social media) in any way.
(8) Facebook Groups – (a) Where a Mastermind includes using Facebook or access to a closed Facebook group we advise you to check the different types of Facebook groups at www.facebook.com (see https://bit.ly/2edP6VD).
(b) By becoming a member of and participating in a private or closed Facebook group you agree that
(ii) access to Facebook groups is reliant on Facebook’s availability
(iii) you understand that your profile is likely to be on our member’s list which is publicly available via Facebook and other members in the group and will regularly review and update your settings to protect your own privacy.
(b) As relevant, we both agree that we will each process any personal data obtained from or as a result of our Mastermind in accordance with the current Data Protection legislation in England and Wales as well as complying with any obligations that relate to your particular business.
(c) You also specifically confirm and agree that you will keep any information (including, but not limited to personal data) that is shared with you during the Mastermind (including that of other participant and members) confidential to the Mastermind and will not share it without the relevant permission.